Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Peppermint oil breaks a babys fever

Check out this amazing story about how using peppermint oil broke a baby's fever:

“My sister introduced me to essential oils a few months ago. She told me about how the oils have helped her and her family. At first I didn't know what to think, but I believed what she told me. My daughter had a fever for a couple of days, and I told myself "I'll get the oils after she gets better." Well on the third day her fever got worse. I ordered the introductory kit and picked it up that same day. As soon as I got home I put one drop of peppermint oil on the soles of my daughter's feet and her fever dropped immediately. I applied the peppermint oil on her feet throughout the day whenever her fever would go up. By the end of the day her fever was gone.” - Katie P. from American Fork, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment