Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Helichrysum stops bleeding on my neighbors head

My neighbor was moving out of his house and offered his cupboards in his garage to me. I am all about organizing my garage and making it more like a room in the house so I told him I would buy them. A few days later we took them all down. While we were taking them down one of the shelves hit him on the head. We continued carrying the cupboard to the truck to load it but once we set it down I noticed blood running down his head. As he went inside to clean off the blood I went to the truck to get some Helichrysum oil. I went inside and he had it all cleaned up. So I told him what it was and started putting a few drops on his incision. We finished removing and loading cupboards and it never started bleeding again. What an amazing oil that we should all have in our emergency first aid kit.

More information on doTERRA Helichrysum Essential Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment